My wife has uterine fibroids or myomas fibromyomas. Suggest me the treatment

Hi... We got married 1 and half years before. During regular checkup utreus of wife was found to be having fibroids UTERUS: Bulky anteverted measures 11 \times 7 \times 8 cms. Posterior and fundal intramural fibroid impinging the endometrium measures - 8 \times 8 \times 7 cms. ET-7mm. Small anterior wall fibroid meausres 2.2 \times 2.1 cms. Rest things like ovaries, vagina etc. are normal. More importanly she doesn't have any mensutral problem. Periods are regular and last only for 3 days. We don't have child now and looking for it. We are trying from last 2-3 months but unfortunately not successful. So it will be great help to kindly give your views about it. Does we have to go for myomectomy or pregancy can still happen without going for it. And if surgery is the last option how many more months we can avoid it. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Oct 2010