My wife didn t want to continue her pregnancy, kindly suggest her

Hi this is Abdullah. My wife didn t want to continue her pregnancy . Our Dr advised her to take mifepristone and misoprostol. She did the same. Bleeding started and continue up to one week.After that bleeding stopped but after five days bleeding again started. Our Dr advised her to take regestrone tab for 3 days. After taking 3 dose in a single day bleeding stopped except a brownish minute spot on 5th day. No more bleeding now. What should we do now. Is pregnancy is terminated ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011