My vertebrae is put together with steel rods. Diabetic. How to lose weight?

I am a 67 yr old female, one of my vertibrae exploded nearly 3 yrs ago....put together with 3 steel rods and a plate, have put on a few stone since my accident...can t do exercise to get rid. I m also a type one diabetic, so need to eat to take my insulin ......HELP, how can I loose this weight? Have been trying the raspberry key tones....and managed to put on a few more pound! What about cosmetic surgery????? Am really desperate!!! Jennifer
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013