My vagina starts itching and swallowing after periods.

after periods my vagina starts itching and swallowing .i would like to know why it happens .my age is 21 i am a female
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
hiii mam,

Itching and swallowing of vagina after periods may be due to some type of infection. If there is no abnormal vaginal discharge,then minor itching needs no treatment.
Just maintain your personal hygiene with clean of your genitals, wear cotton underwear,take healthy diet, drink plenty of fluid, do light exercise and sleep well.

If itching is more with discharge, take medicine like Tab Metrogyl 400 TDS for 5 days with Single dose Fluconazole 150mg tab.

I think it helps you.For more suggestion,mail Id:

All the best.
  Anonymous's Response
after periods transparent discharge stars which create smell.