My total brillium is 0.5mg/dl and total protein is 7.3g/dl. Should i take liver byopsy ?

hello doctor 28 yrs age frm current report is Hbeab+ve, Hbeag-ve, Total brilium=0.5mg/dl, c brilium=0.10mg/dl, ALT=19.0 iu/ml, AST=23.5iu/ml, Total protin=7.3g/dl, Albumin=4.8g/dl...and HBV DNA Viral copies/ml doctor i want to know my stage of disease and condition of liver ....should i start medicitions..? there further test to findout liver demage except byopsy..?.should i take byopsy..?..if i..what is the procedure..?..and doctor since 6,7weaks im facing the problem of hard and black stool..but black stool is sometime..every difficult to pass out stool...and slight pain in liver this hep b symptoms.?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011