My tampon hurt when i took it out ?

I have just started using tampons and i wanted to make sure i knew how to use so at the very start of my period i tried a regular and it didn t go in correctly so i tried again with a super and it went in fine i then read the directions and it said to use the lightest with your flow so i figured a super would not be good i tried to take it out and it hurt soo bad and i wanted to scream when it did come out and now a day later my jay is sore and i tried a tampon again and it hurt bad to put it in so i didn t. any one no what might have happend? sorry for the TMI but i need to know whats going on
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
You took it out too soon after putting it in. When you take out a tampon that's dry it irritates the area and it's pretty painful. If you would've left it in for a few hours, you probably would've been fine.