My son hears voices that he is a gay. He is attending a rehab and everything is normal. Eventually will these voices go away?

my son is a senior at a university. he went on spring break and somebody put something in his drink. he threw up most of it and continue to drink and smoke marijuana for the rest of the week. when he got home he was shouting that someone said he was gay and that person text everyone back home and told them. i took him to the emergency room and the doctors had to restrain him because he was saying i am not gay. He was sedated and they ave him a ct scan which was find, his vital signs was great and x ray was ok. he only had marijiana in his system. when he came home he smoked marijauna and starting shouting again. he is attending rehab. he said he can still hear the voices saying the same thing. no history of mental illness. he is normal doing everything he was doing before spring break except for hearing the voices some time. Will these voices go away?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013