My son has had coffee grounds in his stool, kindly suggest what to do ?

hi my son is 8 months old and for the last 2 days has had coffee grounds in his stool. We took him to the doctor and it was positive for blood . He has also has stomach pain and sleeps about 6-8 hrs a day broken up, icluding naps, and wakes up uncomfortable. We were told that it could be acid reflux or an allergy to cows milk. We are extremely concerned and don't know what to do. We have changed him to soy formula, but so far nothing.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010