What is her age ?Is she having any vomiting or abdominal pain
Symptoms of paracetamol overdosage in the first 24 hours are pallor, nausea, vomiting, anorexia and abdominal pain.
If the overdose is spread over a period of time the threshold may be higher, as the initial paracetamol dose is effectively metabolised. Liver damage
may become apparent 12 to 48 hours after ingestion.Plasma paracetamol concentration should be measured at 4 hours or later after ingestion.
Treatment of a serious paracetamol overdose is mainly by administration of an antidote(N acetycysteine) which can prevent the toxic effects of the overdose.
Treatment with N-acetylcysteine
may be used up to 24 hours after ingestion of paracetamol, however, the maximum protective effect is obtained up to 8 hours post-ingestion. This must be done early, ideally within 12 hours of the overdose although it can still be beneficial up to 24 hours or even later.In a large overdose liver function deteriorates leading to jaundice, confusion, and loss of consciousness
. Death is rare but when it occurs it is due to liver failure
You may take her to the emergency room at the earliest now....