My right eye hurts to blink and it seems to be bruised

My right eye hurts to blink and look up and down. It feels like it s bruised but I haven t hit it or anything. Do you know what may be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Dear,it could be some eye infection like Stye.Or else it could some local irritation because of foreign body which may have been removed.Please wash your eyes couple of times during the day and put some drops after getting examined by your doctor.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The pain in eye can be due to infection;inflammation ;increased intra-ocular pressure.As the eye is a delicate organ it will be advisable to get examined by a doctor before taking any medicines.Presently you can take a anti-inflammatory for pain relief and consult a doctor.