My right arm is always aching and pain in the chest also. What is the remedy for it ?

its been for the past 1 year that my right arm is always aching, at times even in a sunny weather i have to wear warm cardigans as the pain makes me freeze. The veins through out my thighs and especially in my right arms have become visible and they appear in green color. When the pain comes it gives pressure on the vein through out my right breast and chest causing me so much pain in the chest also. What do you think is the remedy to this health problem, sir! ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011