My pregnancy tests are -ve but i am having regular periods. I am confused about pregnancy tests

i want to ask a question. i had my laboratory Pregnancy test last week and it turns out to negative, it will be my 4th time checking a pregnancy test since i had sex with my Ex boyfriend, last april 25. i had a my normal period 2 week after we had sex. then on june 11 2011 im late for like 7 days mens, and turns out to be a 2 day period and its light. And now Today June 12 i should have my Period today but i haven t got it... im i possible to be pregnant even if my lab pt test is neg. after 2 month of not having sex
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
its july im so sorry.... im the one who post this its july 12