My penis size is small and i am suffering from erectile dysfunction

a) my pennies size is small and I am suffering from b) erectile dysfunction . I am 30 years old unmarried male. How can I get rid of this disease as I am very very upset. There is big question mark over my future married life.Will I satisfy my partner?Is the disease a curable one? I don t what will happen? Please help me with your guidance and save my life. I want to do anything for this. exactly tell me what I will do now to save my future married life. Help me..!!!!!!!!! WHEN I WAS IN 6TH YEAR I GOT TUBERCULOSIS I HAD TAKEN MEDICINES FOR 6 MONTHS.I WAS SUFFERING FROM PHOTO SENSITIVE EPILEPSY FOR THAT I HAVE TAKEN ENGLISH MEDICINE FOR 4 YEAR(2005-2009).AND I HAD PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS DURING 2009APR TO OCT2009.I HAD TAKEN ENGLISH MEDICINES FOR BOTH TOGETHER.NOW I HAVE STOPPED THE MEDICINES. I HAVE TAKEN HOMEO MEDICINES FOR 30 DAYS I DID NOT GET ANY IMPROVEMENT I MET A HOMEO DOCTOR AS PER HIS INVESTIGATION AS I HAVE HABIT OF MASTURBATION(HASTA PRAYOGA) FROM LAST 15 YEARS, SPONGE LIKE BLOOD VESSELS HAD BEEN COMPRESSED.I AM HAVING THE HABIT OF MASTURBATION TWICE A WEEK AND MORE SOMETIMES FROM 15 YEARS.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010