My partners penis never seems to penetrate fully into my vagina. Want to get pregnant. Concerned? What can be done?

I am 25 and can not get pregnant. It is veryy difficult for my partner to insert his penis even when I am aroused. Even with 4 play my vagina does not get as nearly as lubricated as it use to. Not trying to give "tmi" but fluids use to run down my thighs and legs. Now it seems that no fluids even come out at all. Sex is very dull and my partners penis never seems to penetrate fully into my vagina. Or even half of the way for that matter. Sex is dry to say the least and I am definitely against using and ky jelly or any other false lubricants for a vagina that is supposed to produce lubricants/fluids naturally. I have been to my obgyn and they contiinuously tell me that everything is fine but I know my body and I know that something is wrong. This isnt normal for me. I have know idea what could have caused this dramatic change. This issue is making me very insecure about myself and is holding me back from peace of mind. I have a daughter who is 7yrs. I want to have more. I have had blood tests taken and almost everyhtinh but there has to be a cause and more importantly a way to treat and cure. Please help me
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013