My nipples have inverted and a yellow crust forms on them after stopping breast feeding. What causes this ?

Hi i m 26 years old, i had a baby 6 months ago I stoped breast feeding when my baby was 2 weeks old. Before i fell Pregnant my left nipple was always inverted for the past few years.. Once i fell pregnant it came out and stayed out during the whole pregnancy . Since i ve stopped breast feeding, now both my nipples are Inverted and everyday i have yellow crusty stuff forming inside my nipples Is this just something you get form breast feeding?? Or should i Be worried??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011