My mother has pleural effusion and she is on kidney dialysis

my mother in law has had pleural effusion since nov 2010 they admitted her to the hospital and put a chest tube in and drained all together 7 2 liter bottles of fluid out they put talc in her she got better they sent her home 2 wks later she was back in the hospital but they air lifted her to another one her blood pressure dropped really low they did the same to her drained the fluid out and sent her home a few weeks later she was back in the hospital she done this off and on this makes the 5th time being in the hospital they did a biopsy on her lungs and it showed no cancer she has lost 243 lbs. to 197 lbs within 3 months she was sent back home they left a bag attached to her to her side to catch fluid last tuesday she drained 1200 cc out from wednesday on nothing came out so they put her back in the hospital and her kidney doctor said her kidneys was bad but not bad enough to do anything then she started seeing another kidney doctor and he said her creatinine is 4.8 so they started her on dialysis for 2 days they said she had 2400 cc they was going to get off of her she swelled really bad they took her down to do the dialysis but they only drained 1300 off and didnt tell us why but they are not doing dialysis nomore and she is talking crazy talk she doesnt even really know who she is right now could u tell me what you think is going on with her they are supposed to be transferring her to a different doctor tomorrow
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011