My mother has always a low grade fever. What could be the reason ?

my mother 68 y old lady having low grade fever upto 99.5 during noon times it come down in evening to morning. all test has covered but fever reason is unknown. only gall bllader stone reflect in ultra sound report- which are reported as many caliculi & maximum size is 8mm. Treating doctor said this is not the reason of fever. in another chest CT - something else come. then medicine doctor trying to start TB medicine. but I went to TB doctor with that report - he denied for any type of TB. but he given his doubt of storoid but he suggested to go for gall bllader surgery . I went to R G Stone for surgery - doctor said she is too week - first improve little heath then they will go for surgery. on his advise she staered little excercise & also took healthy diet . it recover his fever too. she become all right in jan & feb completly (I asked her to go for surgery now - but she denied & replied now i m ok no need for any surgery) but from last week of March - fever again started & still as it is. we have also started storoid medicine since one 25 days back but till date it has come down 99.2 - how long we have to wait? or where should we go for treatment. Ajay - 9999111363
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011