My mother got paralysed on her left side after had brain stroke 11 years ago. She is not normal. How is it cured ?

My mother 66 years old had brain stroke 11 years ago and her left side paralysed. She recovered in three months and since then taking Amca AT for BP, Mazatol and eptoin regularly. Whenever she has acute cold or fever , she gets fit (seizure). After a day of such fit, she remains mentally disturbed and hyper in nature and becomes quite after 24 to 30 hours. What tablet or medicine should be given to her after fit so that she may sleep peacefully and her brain remains calm. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011