My moms boyfriend and my period, Should I tell him ?

Ok my mom had to go on a business trip. I will be with her boyfriend 3 more days. I just started my period for the first time! My mom uses tampons I don t know how to. Her boyfriend is the only person I will see for three more days. I do not have an aunt grandma etc. I just moved here friday. Should I tell him ? I really like him we re really close ? Cant call mom shes on a plane
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
If you feel comfortable enough talking to him about personal things then tell him because he will understand. Men now adays are aware about what women have to deal with when they are menstruating. He will probably be willing to go to the store and get you what you need or at least give you some money to get it yourself. Don't use tampons because your body won't be ready for that, buy pads, you are best off getting the thicker ones that say heavy or over night, there are sticky peel off tabs to keep them in place, and you will need to change them every few hours. Call your mom later on when you know that she is not busy or on the plane and just let her know what's going on and I am sure she will give you some comforting advise.