My lymph nodes under my arms swell and get sore often, kindly help me

My lymph nodes under my arms swell and get sore often and my armpits sweat excessively I also have bad joint pain in all my joints and they crack and pop Hi i am an 18 year old female. I ve always had really sweaty arm pits. Recently my lymph nodes under my arms have been getting swollen and tender. It usually only lasts for a few days. It s never both arm pits at the same time. Also my joints crack and pop. I have bad back and neck pain . My hips hurt. My knees. My elbows. Even the joints in my fingers. Last winter the joints in my toes got red and swollen and it hurt to walk. I m concerned about my health. I complain about pain often but every one just thinks I am a hypachondriact I need help. My joints crack all of the time. I m in constant pain.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011