My lip goes numb and the tip of my tongue feels tingly

For the last week and a half, when I go to eat something I feel pressure in my right ear. Like something pushing from the inside towards the outside of my ear and then the right side of my lip goes numb and the tip of my tongue feels tingly?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Jul 2010
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Mr K.
have u got cold recently, by going through your problem there is collection fluid in your ear which needs to be drained out. by doing simple measures like blow air through closed your lip and nose for few seconds or eating chewing along with take decongestants and mucolytics which helps drain fliud even afetr taking this if no improvement seen which sometimes happens you may have to consult ENT surgeon to see the cause fro fluid and to drain surgically