Mild dizziness and numbness in tongue. Burning sensation in lip and tongue. Cause?

I have been experiencing mild dizziness or unsteadiness for about 6weeks and have a numb tip of tongue . It started with a burning sensation in the tip of my tongue and lower lip . In fact my lower lip was very inflammed for 1 day and then it cleared along with the burning sensation in both the tip of my tongue and lower lip. All that is remaining is the numbness in the tip of my tongue.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012

I have the exactly same symptoms, please let me know if you find a solution.