My left testis got swollen and i suffered from unbearable pain after masturbation

when i mastrubuted and i slept for 1 hour suddenly my left testis got swollen and i suffered from unbearable pain for 1hr after taking painkiller the pain reduced upto some extent ...... i am 19yrs old why this thing hapens when i mastrubuted and i slept for 1 hour suddenly my left testis got swollen and i suffered from unbearable pain for 1hr after taking painkiller the pain reduced upto some extent ...... i am 19yrs old why this thing hapens
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011