My left hip flexor is bigger than the right. Have feeling of movement with no pain in the left. What is it?

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me answer a question. The left side of my hip flexor I noticed is slightly bigger than the other. Also on the left side near the hip flexor I feel an awkward feeling such as what I imagine a baby turning over would be like. I feel no pain where I describe the awkward feeling to be. I do not feel pain when I press on it, there is no visible bumps or discoloration (besides the whole "left side of my hip flexor is slightly bigger than the right" thing). I am a male, 20 years old, extremely active in the gym (twice a day to be exact, hardcore body weight workouts). I weigh 175lb.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013