My knee bubbles. Are ther any therapies, exercises, drugs or natural remedies ?

Hi Doc, I am 35 y.o., rarely have time for exercise and slightly overwieght at 145lbs, 5 4 . Everytime i do exercise my knee and bend it or do knee lifts, I can hear a swishing sound as if bubbles are under the skin. Its only on my left knee. My right knee is normal. Its not painful, just uncomfortable right now and noisy. It makes me wonder though if it can worsen. Are ther any therapies, exercises, drugs or natural remedies that you can suggest ? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011