My ggt level was 154, AST 39, ALT 64 and bilirubin 12. What went wrong with my result ?

hi i did my blood test last december, end January and last month. in my last december lipid profile, my ggt level was 154, AST 39, ALT 64 and bilirubin 12, then after consuming essensial forte- liver supplement, for two months, my ggt level was 111, alt 64, ast 32 and bilirubin 21. then I kept taking essensial forte and lipitol as my cholesterol was also high - 6.1, the last month my ggt was 116, alt 62, ast 33, and bilirubin 18. what went wrong with my result.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011