My foetus shows 2 and a half coils around the neck. What are the possibilities of a normal delivery ?

2 half coils around the neck foetus shown on coller dropler test hi my wife is 36 week pregnanat color droppler report shows 2 half coils round the foetus neck . my dr . is telling me to do cesarian delivery is there any hope for normal delivery?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
In your case usually caesarian is the preferred method of delivery not that normal delivery is impossible but it is much more risky for the baby. Dont ur doctor.all the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

It is advisable to go for a section.

The coils might strangulate the baby if allowed for a normal delivery.

Hope I have answered your query.