My flaccid penis size is around 1.2 and 1.6 inch. Advise?

I am 26 yrs (nearing 27 in July) 114lb, skinny, not exercising at all. I have two questions for you; I would be grateful if you answer them

1. Is it normal for a 26-year-old to have a 4.1 inch penis size? Is it enough to satisfy a woman in bed?
2. Though it may not be that important, my flaccid penis size is around 1.2 & 1.6 inch, What can a person do about its appearance? (under the pants, it looks not good, like something is missing as most people perceive it to be obviously small)

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
Your penis size about 4 inches while erection is quite proper.
There is no problem satisfy your partner as in female initial 3 inch part of her vagina is sensitive so you can very well satisfy her sex.
2, Size of penis genitically built up so nothing can be done to increase size.
In normal condition penis size is always small so do not feel inferiority complex and remove false fear from your mind and enjoy life.
Ok and bye.