My egg got ruptured, Is there any chance of pregnancy ?

Hi, my doc told me ysday my egg got ruptured and there is chance of a pregnancy .so when it wud b clear or will show if I m pregnant ?and also I got two 3x2 cysts in left ovary .rest all is fine .so is there still a chance of geting pregnant ? thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010
if you miss the period go for pregnancy test from morning sample of urine
egg must get a healthy actively motile sperm also to conceive
presence of follicles with mature ovum available can result pregnancy even if there is cyst in ovary
General & Family Physician Dr. Raju A.T's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Since you had a successful ovulation. Yes, there are pretty good chances of getting pregnant provided other structures and functions are normal. The intercourse has to happen now as the ovum is ready to receive the sperm.And you have to wait for at least a month to suspect pregnancy the first sign would be a missed period followed by a home pregnancy test.

Thanks for visiting

Thanx alot Doctors .
  Anonymous's Response
@ Dr .Raju Plz guide about this too .As my periods are expected in 4,5 days .Is there still a chance of ovum getting fertilized ?