My daughter was diagnosed with Chiari malformation .If it is the chiari is this going to work or could this do more harm ?

My daughter was diagnosed with Chiari malformation in 2008 has had spells of passing out and low blood pressure at times I could not find a pulse we lost our neuro surgeon whom specialized in chiari he ordered a tilt table test she failed it in 6 min. We have now been seeing a cardiologist who put in a loop recorder he says she has SVT and the reason I couldnt find a pulse is because the heart was so fast it was fluttering. He doesnt think the chiari has anything to do with this and wants to do SVT ablation in May to fix this. If it is the chiari is this going to work or could this do more harm than good
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010