My daughter has Symptoms of pregnancy, please suggest

hi I am sorry to trouble you, i think my 16 year old daughter is pregnant . she had unprotective sex on the 14th of this month january. her periods are every two months but can be a week eaither way. she now has all the symptoms of pregnancy. feeling sick. breast painfull and swollen. darking around the nipples. metalic taste in the mouth. and stomach cramp .we done a test but came back as negative, but i think the test is to early to tell. can you help please. kind regards angie.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Wait for a week and repeat the test if she does not get her periods. An ultrasound test after 4 weeks would be a confirmatory one. The changes which you have mentioned could be seen in teenage due to change in the hormones. So you should not worry at this moment. Ask her to follow safe methods in future.