My daughter had a viral infection. I need help or ideas any type of helping info.

Hello i need help or ideas any type of helping info. My daughter is 2 and the type to be running around getting in to trouble all around a normal toddler . Aug 22 took her to the er because of a fever of 104.5 the er took blood and pee testing the results came back clear and was told she had a viral infection . later on that day she seemd fine. so the next day I took her to preschool(first day ever in daycare/preschool setting). We thought all was good til Wednesday she was crying i figure she just did not want to go to school but still took her. got a call abt an hr after i droped her off the teacher said she was just not acting normal that she just wanted to be carried and she was crying. so I took her to the dr to find out wat was going on she had high fever and kept sayin g my tummy hurts grunting from the pain same result during this time im just supposed to keep her hydrated and tynol and motron to keep fever down... 2 days later again high fever took her to the er blood and pee and now xray....result virus infection no special meds just pain releavers... sept 3 high fever again after she gets out from school call dr dr says go to the er er says its and earache no test were done just givn anti biotic and pain reliever and pedilight to keep her hydrated Monday sept 13 crying again and telling me no school...of course still take her to school. she stopd for a little while till i was getting ready to leave. an hr later school calls that she has a fever of 100.5 and has not stoped crying and does not want to eat. pick her up and figure she porlly just needs to rest up. however in a 5 min drive if that she threw up clear then turned white(milk?) and pink(meds) she was crying the whole time took her back to the dr ... dr says just let her be pain meds and keep her hyrated to come back in 2 days all day same all night same morning same...i leave to work come back her dad tells me she dnt want to walk. i pick her up to stand her up and her legs are weak? she trys to stand but her legs hurt? im not sure wen she stands she graps on to things and most time standing is in 5 min periods and only cuz im trying to make sure her legs work other than that she is crawling and i find it odd cuz she hasnt crawld since before she was 9months old.... next day same i call the dr for an apt take my daughter and at the time fo the visit she had no fever wasnt complaining abt her tummy her dr said she looks fine let s me knw that the ear infections was 100% gone and that she would be ready for school buy this friday. so im happy cuz she really did seem fine. till abt an hr later same crap but then has moments where she is playing but at the same time complaining abt pain in her legs so she sits or lays down while reading a book or playing with a doll. i notice she looks better again. till the night time and still right now at 5am! she finally is asleep. but my thing is either im going nuts or something is wrong with my daughter that blood pee and xrays can not find. i have no idea please help my 3 main concerns is leg function fever and tummy pain ps she eats drinks poops pee normal/reg
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010