My son was having trouble paying attention, I gave hime a multi- vitamin called calm which has omegas and magnesium
in it. I also gave him a calcium suppliment, becaose he is allergic to milk and soy, and also give him another dose of magnesium and calcium at night which helps him sleep. You can look up magnesium doses online, if you give too much magnesium they can get diarea. It just took about a week and it was day and night, he went from bad notes to glowing reports at school. Also, if he has artificial dye he turns immediatly crazy. I know the red dye effect is contoversial, but I notice it everytime my kid touches (any) artificial dye, and the effect lasts for about 24 hrs after ingestion, I am talking small doses even, like from a dumb dumb sucker, it's amazing, and a pain but you get used to looking at lables, packing lunches, and bringing homemade cupcakes to b-day parties. Totally worth it to have a non medicated non psychotic child.