My child has very hairy arms, what can I do ?

my nine year old daughter has very dark hairy arms and is continually teased at school about this what can i do ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

Please get her examined for any endocrinal/hormonal condition, first.
For removal of these hair, regular application of home-made scrubs (uptan) are very effective, esp in children as the hair are thin.

For further enq-
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is necessary to check her endocrinal /hormonal condition..
so that if hormonal imbalance is the cause for the increased growth of hair it can be corrected with the help of medications to avoid further growth of hair on other parts of the body too..
you can use herbal hair removing creams to remove hair .. its safe to use in childrens with no side effects..
and once appled is effect will last upto 2/3 months.. and your kid will not be embarassed any more..
wishing her good health
god bless..