My brother is suffering with Ankylosing Spondylitis from 2 years. Can I ask for a specialized doctor in this field ?

My brother has a desease named Ankylosing Spondilities from d past 2 years,so plz suggest me a doctor specialist in dis kind of spondilities.. 2 yrs.before my brother was having a pain in feets,sacroalliac joints , knee ,and at shoulder after going through all the X-rays and MRIs it has analysed dat he is suffering frm d desease named Ankylosing till now he has nt gotten a proper and Exact Medication..and nw he has having a lot of pain in my feets..So plz suggest me wat to do..and suggest me a docter specialised in dis kind of desease..
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011