My brother is suffering from Hair loss on scalp, kindly suggest remedies

Hi Doctor ... My brother is suffering from Hair loss on scalp from many years.. He used many drugs suggested by doctor in Chennai..But all are temporary results only. He stopped drugs because to have children and also not to have problem for his children. Now, another problem came for him i.e., the hair on the moustache , chin and eye brows are losing... It is very difficult for us to digest and we are all very sad about this Dr. He went again for consultation, the doctor suggested him to take Arpimu NE ( Cyclosporine - A).. The Chemist gave him Arpimu NE ( but the drug in it is Cyclosporine USP )... Now he is in doubt, whether to take this drug or not because the names are different... Please send the reply as soon as possible doctor I look forward to seeing your reply soon
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011