My brother getting pain in abdomen at hypochondriac region, please help

Dear Sir, My brother getting pain in abdomen at hypochondriac region ann it is decresed by bending forward and pain radiating to back. by this symptoms I concluded it as pancreatitis and now he is taking Creon tablets tid, and esmeprozole bd, now appetitie is increased, pain also releaved but for how many days I need to continue these medication and what is the prognostic examintions. Plese let me know. Thanking you sir Yours truly, Dr. R. Naresh Kumar
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010