My TSH result is 44.8 and i have PCOD, could i be pregnant ?

I am 28 year old housewife, i got married 1n 2009, from last 1 yr i m trying to conceive but not successful, i consulted with gynecologist and she suggeted me some test like Thyroid, HBS, HA EMATOLOGY , AND sonography test, My TSH result is 44.8 and sonography report says possibiliy of polysystic ovarian disease. after marriage my periods are irregular, my gynecologist says 1st go for thyroid treatment and than try for conceive. kindly suggest me on this.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011