My TSH levels are 31. Currently I am on Eltroxin 100. Should I reduce my eltroxin dosage?

Hi doc, I'm 35 and my TSH levels are .31. Currently I'm on Eltroxin 100. Should I reduce my eltroxin dosage? Plz suggest. Earlier when I was on Eltroxin 150, I started developing a pain in my breasts when I touch it, but after redusing the dosage to 100. I was fine. Now the same thing is happening.... a very slight pain in my breasts when I accidentally touch it. I'd apprecaite it if you could give me suggestions. I apprecaite your time. Thank you. :)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Oct 2010