My S.Cholesterol is 252 mg/dl, I am very scared that I will have a heart attack

Hi, My age is 25 years/ My S. Cholesterol is 252 mg/dl, S. Triglycerides is 414mg/dl, S. LDL Cholesterol is 124mg/dl, VLDL Ch. is 82.8 mg/dl HDL Cholesterol is 45 mg/dl. I just had a thorough check up, my ECG and ECHO are normal and cardiologist told me everything is normal exept the high cholestrol. i am having the prescribed medicines. Now i am very scared that i'll have a heart attack. i am confused about my condition. if i plan to go to hospital and get admitted, i feel fine after reaching there but than again i feel i'll have an attack when back home. i have started walking as much i can, joggin also. eating only fruits and oats. please help me with this, i am scared and confused. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Oct 2010