My Lips color changed into white, please suggest me the medication

Hi Doctor, My Lips has changed into white color.It is started in my age 18.Now my age is 24.Which cream i have to take for this problem...My father also have this problem 10 years before.but now he got cured. He is not taken any medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, send me the photo of the lip to this mail id If it is vitiligo, it looks like you have focal variety. If you have completely white lip, it is difficult manage with any topical application. Surgical management is the best option. I do non cultured epidermal suspension transplantion.
  Anonymous's Response
I used to bite my lips . now lips became white in color. is there any solution to turn my lips to red or brown color
  Anonymous's Response

i think this is vitiligo, you have to use camouflage cream or skin graft tocover it perfectly well.