My LH and FSH are very low. I am trying to conceive for last one year

Dear doctor I am 28 years married girl i have been completed 3.5 years of marriage and i am trying to conceive for last one year but i am getting failed my husband seman report is right and my gynocologist asked me to do folicular test and HSG test in both tests are no problem but my LH and FSH are very low thats why my period also getting late for 15 days or one month also i am not getting conceive she (doctor) suggest me to take metphormine (glasifase SR Diane 35 and Thyronorm) Is it beneficial for me and can i conceive after this treatment or any other medicine for increasing my LH FSH. Please suggest as soon as possible
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010