My CT scan shows left concha bullosa and 's' shaped deviation of nasal septum. How can i get rid of sleep disorders ?

I am giving the summary details of CT Scan done 1.minimal "S" shaped deviation of nasal septum is seen. 2.left concha bullosa is noted 3.Mild hypertrophy of bilateral inferior turbinates are seen let us know what needs to be done. I am 41 years old & i have sleep disorders & will not get one single stretch sleep get up in the night & my mouth gets dried up quiet often. I am using nasal strips for the problem and able to sleep properly. My health is not improved inspite of going for gym because of the sleep disorders. I have done CT Scan & below are the summary. 1. minimal S shaped deviation of nasal septum is seen 2. left concha bullosa is noted 3. Mild hypertrophy of bilateral inferior turbinates are seen Kindly advice any solution what needs to be done.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011