My BP is 110/80 without medicine. Can I stop my medicine?

If I have not taken my BP medicine for last 2 days and got it checked it is 110/80. Does this mean that I can cut down on medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jun 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
IF ur tking medicines for more than 5 months,then your body is well habitual for the medicines.For cutting ,there is "sansarjan krama" for 15 days.Better way u understand it from ayurvedic doctor at ur place.
I am on Medicine (Teneclor-50 in morning and Remipress 2.5 in evening for last 10 years). I started doing Meow mudra as suggested at site since last two months and started measuring BP after dropping medicine for few days.