My 9.5 months old baby keeps on hitting his head heavily by his hand almost everyday

I have a baby, he is a nine and half months baby. We are worried because almost every night he would keeps on hitting his head heavily by using his hand. Is this normal and why this happens? Part from that, he also likes to keep on grinding his teeth?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Dear Doctor, thank you very much for your speed reply. We are very appreciates that. Thank you!
Please answer the following questions
1.What is the rank of the child birth?
2.Some time this act could be attention seeking behaviour?
3.May be due to insecure feeling?
4. Is Baby sleeping alone?
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health care magic.
This is the case of abnormal behavior.
Kindly consult a pediatrician.After clinical examinations and required investigation he may advise you in a proper way.