My 4 years old daughter has a lot of trouble with her hearing she also has always snored

I asked the doctor to do a hearing test on my four year old daughter today, which did not go well at all. i knew she was having a lot of trouble with her hearing for quite a while now. im going to a ent specialist next week but she has other symptoms that i think all go together and i was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. she is small for her age, a very picky eater. she also has always snored. very very loudly every night. what could this be from?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011