My 3 yrs old baby has WBC in urine , suggest me the treatment

sir, my daughter is 2 yrs 10 months old and she is in to the fever from 20th July.We are getting her tests done, amongst the test we have recieved blood and urine test reports which tells WBC in urine is 15020 and in blood 27.3, further doctor has advised us to get the urine culture and blood culture done, we have submitted the samples and will be getting reports in next 48 hrs for urine and a primilinary blood culture report also.In the mean time she has fever after every 5 hrs which we need under control for that doctora have suggested ibugesic plus (7.5ml every 5-6 hrs) as her weight is 15.5 kg.Also another doctor has denied to give ibugesic plus and suggest crocin double strength syrup 5ml.But with crocin her fever is not completely getting off even after 2 hrs whereas with ibugesic plus her fever is well settled in less than half an hour and is long lasting also.pls suggest if we need to give ibugesic plus for next 2 days untill reason for infection is caught because one doctor has said that it can have bad effects with ibugesic.pls suggest
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011