My 3 years old daughter is suffering from running nose, kindly suggest

My daughter is 3 years old. she has problem of running nose for last 6 months I am living in Bangalore. My daughter is 3 years old. she has problem of running nose for last 6 months. Almost all medicine we tried like sinarest, cetrizine, teczine and other antibiotics and even Homeopathy also but it worked temporary. on x-ray, adenoid enlarged is diagonsed and doctor told generally till 5 years, childern have this problem and it will automatically cure after 5 year age. but as she is suffering now regularly. Shall we continue to give those medicines or she does not required. i need permanent cure. is it bangalore based allergy . any other best medication, Pl advise, the best treatment.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011