My 2-1/2 years old girl has a bloated stomach and has always stomach pain

my 2 1/2 years old daughter always had a bloated stomach. she oftentimes complaining of abdominal pain 2-3x a day. she also had the difficulty in her bowel movemnt. i mean constipated sometimes. I used to give her food aside from her milk like oatmeal, prune juice, fruits...but still her stomach is still bloated. sometimes after she eat her meal,she gets nauseated. I m worried and confused what to do with her. why she always had a bloated stomach? what is the best way to do with this?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011