My 14 month old baby might have swolled a coin. Now what should i do ?

I have a 14 month old and all of a sudden she came down with fever of 102 she had it for four days but the past three days she has benn waking often through the night. Just last night she cried from 11pm till 5am she d fall asleep or five minutes or so and wake up screaming she looks as though she is in pain before she starts crying took her to the doctotor but they said it was something viral. But about a week ago my 4 yr old put some coins in a toy of the baby and i don t know if i caught it in time
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011